Edo Leaders Decribed as "Weak" as Federal Board List is Revealed
The combination of APC National chairman Chief John Oyegun, Fmr Gov Adams Oshiomhole and Gov Godwin Obaseki has shown weak leadership and lack of influence at the national level as the much awaited Federal board list is released.
Edo state only got 4 board chairmen out of 209 chairmen, and only 17 board members out of 1258
New Federal Government board Appointees from Edo State;
1. Chief Lucky Imasuen - Board Member National Lottery Trust Fund
2. Chief Osaro Idah - Chairman, Usman Dan fodio University Teaching Hospital, Sokoto
3. Prince Malik Afegbua - Board Chairman, Federal Medical Center, Kebbi
4. Mr Inimidun Idehen- Board Member, National Gallery of Art.
5. Mr Theophilous Okoh - Board Member Irrua Specialist Teaching Hospital.
6. Engr. Chris Ogiemwonyi - Board Member, Petroleum Equalization fund
7. Hon. Lawrence Okah - Board member, Federal Medical Center, Asaba
8. Hon. Odaro Omoregie - Board Member, Federal Medical Center, Lokoja
9. Comr. O. Irhabor - Board Member Federal Medical Center, Azare
10. Dr. John Otutu - Board Chairman, National Orthopedic Hospital
11. Dr. Simon Imuekemhe - Board Member, National Agency for the Control of HIV/AIDS (NACA)
12. Rev. Peter Obadan - Board Member, National Institute of Oceanography and Marine research
13. Hon. Dennis Idahosa - Board Member, National Agency for Great Green Wall
14. Mr. Soni Idahagbon - Board Member, National Rural Electrification Agency
15. Barr Gabriel Enaboifo - Chairman, National Cereals Research Institute, Badegi.
16. Barr. Edobor M. Ugbebor - Member, university of Benin Board.
17. Dr. Felix Ogedegbe - Member federal teaching hospital Gombe, Board.
18. Chief Mattew Ehige - Board Member, National Horticultural Research Institute, Ibadan
19. Hon. Dele Oloruntoba - Board Member, University College Hospital, Ibadan
20. Chief Chris Diersu - Board Member, National Parks Headquarters
21. Chief Shagari Oni - Board Member, National Agriculture Extension Research Liason Service, Zaria